Mark your calendar and register ASAP because space is limited to a group size of 20 for the 2019 Health From the INSIDEout Israel Tour. We will depart on November 4th 2019, and spend 12 days in the Holy Land walking where Jesus walked. What’s more, the HealthFIO Israel Tour will incorporate the Four Cores of health (Spiritual, Relational, Mental and Physical). We will have several day hikes, a bike ride, camping in the desert, morning runs and much more. Check out a sample video of the last trip I took in 2017…
- Dates: November 4 – 17, 2019
- Cost: $5597 (Includes round trip airfare from Detroit, Lodging and Meals)
- Space is limited to 20 guest.
- NOT INCLUDED: snacks, souvenirs, personal items, laundry, trip insurance, beverages, cost of passport, meals in the airports and gratuity for services
- Be prepared to be pushed physically; although the morning workouts will be optional there will be a lot of walking and hiking each day. FitBit users can expect about 30,000 steps per/day.
- Deposit: Pay as soon as possible to hold your space ($597). Make your check payable to: Health FIO and mail to Health FIO, 826 Marge Ann Dr, Traverse City MI 49685. Credit Card payments will be available November 2018.
- Half Payment Deadline: $2500 is due by April 4, 2019. Your airfare will be purchased with this first half payment. Cancellation after this point will be subject to airline penalties.
- Final Payment Deadline: Your final payment of $2500 is due September 4, 2019.
- Cancellation before April 3, 2019 will be refunded the full amount paid less $250 and any other fees that are incurred.
- Cancellation between September 3 and April 3, 2019 will be refunded amount paid less, $250 and any airline penalties imposed. You will be informed when your airline tickets are purchased.
- Cancellation after September 3, 2019 will be refunded amount paid less, $250, airline penalties, hotel fees, National park fees and penalties.
Safety In Israel:
Our goal is to make your tour to Israel as safe and enjoyable as possible. Tour members are impressed with all the precautions taken by the Israelis and the Health FIO team to provide for your safety.